Elderberry tea brings an awesome boost to
Get amazing support for a healthy immune system and reduce those risks of prolonged flu and colds as you brew up a daily pot of tart and delicious elderberry tea. Here’s a simple home remedy for brewing up the best and most delicious version of elderberry tea
· 1 ¼ cups of water
· 2-3 teaspoons of dried elderberries
· A little fresh ginger or a cinnamon stick for taste
1. Place your dried berries, cinnamon and ginger into a pot and add the water.
2. Bring the water to a boil and then reduce the heat.
3. Add a lid to the pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Strain the berries.
5. Add a little honey as a sweetener and
Elderberry tea is rich in nutrients, can boost a healthy immune system, and is free from caffeine and is considered to be a safe and side-effect free drink to enjoy. Elderberry tea is especially good to drink during cold and flu season as it can help to reduce the severity of cold and flu symptoms